Doctors have come from distants cities, just to see me Stand over my bed, disbelieving what they're seeing 1-They say I must be one of the wonders Of God's own creation And as far as they see, they ca

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Lonely vibration of pure and divine Energy trapped in dead silence Tell about feelings now lost in a time Forgotten by all men Starfire, light up his unholy words Prophecy kept by the ancients And then reveal the last fate of all The world needs to k

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

5.放眼全球,立足当地 Think globally act locally. 6.没有目标的人永远一事无成 A man has no purpose or goals will not accomplish anything. 7.没有人知道自己的命运 Nobody knows his own fate. 8.你知道露丝要去国外念

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

How many times have you heard the expression that most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their lives. I would expand that expression by adding that most people spend more time thinking about their vacation than the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

What would you say when you are under work pressure, stressed out and frantic or challenged and energized? There is very little physiological difference between the two, says a growing contingent of experts who claim works stress has an upside. Thes

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

If you look around at the men and women whom you can call happy, you will see that they all have certain things in common. The most important of these things is an activity which at most gradually builds up something that you are glad to see coming

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

How Deep Is Your Love 歌手:Bee Gees I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again Then you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

To Be With You Mr.Big Hold on little girl Show me what he's doone to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The thermometer had dropped to 18 degrees below zero, but still chose to sleep in the porch as usual. In the evening, the most familiar sight to me would be stars in the sky. Though they were a mere sprinkle of twinkling dots, yet I had become so ac

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

A wise and understanding heart does not repay a hurt with a hurt. In doing so, the heart is diminished. Fissures form. Love leaks out. Every pain given in return for one received, changes the contents of the heart. It is no longer defined by love, w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Aphrodite(Venus) Aphrodite was the goddess of extreme beauty.Her birthwas a mysterious one.On one of those days when the Olympians had begun to enjoy power in the universe,the floating bubbles of the sea glowed with holy brightness.Out of the wa

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

打榜热歌 凄凄柔情:Jason Derulo - What If 今年Jason Derulo的名字一直出现在榜单上,作为新人,他的成绩相当不错。多首单曲打入英美榜单前十。这首What If也是出自今年3月他的首张专辑,目前排在

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Jason Mraz---Im Yours well you done done me and you bet i felt it i tried to get you but you're so hot that i melted i fell right through the cracks and i'm trying to get back before the cool done run out i'll be giving it my bestest nothin's going t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Prometheus普罗米修斯PrometheusPrometheus was a Titan .In the war between Zeus the giants he had stood on the side of the new Olympiangods.Out of the clay he made the first man,to whom Athena gave soul and holy breath.Prometheus spent a lot of ti

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Ironic --by Alanis Morissette An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery and died the next day It's a black fly in your Chardonnay It's a death row pardon two minutes late Isn't it ironic...don't you think It's like rain on your

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Sissel - Someone Like You 相关介绍:Sissel此次与伦敦交响乐团合作一起灌录这张充满管弦乐色彩的作品《My Heart》,由Ettore Stratta担任指挥。整张唱片以翻唱为主,Sissel使用美声,通俗等唱

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

鼠 Rat (/Mouse) 牛 Ox 虎 Tiger 兔 Rabbit (/Hare) 龙 Dragon 蛇 Snake 马 Horse 羊 Goat (/Ram/Sheep) 猴 Monkey 鸡 Rooster 狗 Dog 猪 Boar (/Pig) 如果要说我属狗,那就是: I was born in the Year of the Dog. I was born under the Year

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. 遇见你是命运,成为你的朋友是选择,爱上你却是完全不能由我控制的。 True love is hard to find. But the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Some people are born with the belief that they are masters of their own lives. Others feel they are at the mercy of fate.New research shows that part of those feelings are in the genes. Psychologists have long known that people confident in their abi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

■ 缘分 predestined relationship ■ 缘 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe, climb ■ 无缘无故地 for no reason at all ■ 血缘 blood relationship ■ 人缘 relations with people ■ 姻缘 predestined marriage ■ 前世因缘

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语